Dr. Alfred Aflatooni is the Founder of Crown Hill Medical Center, opened in 1984, and South Auburn Medical Clinic, opened in 1990. He founded a comprehensive Wellness Institute emphasizing preventive and integrative medicine and healthy lifestyle changes in a setting of family practice clinic; and co-founded, with Kitsap Community Action Program, a Community Health Clinic in Bremerton for low income residents of Kitsap County. Dr. Alfred Aflatooni has practiced primary care medicine for over 32 years in the cities of Bremerton and Auburn.
Dr. Aflatooni is married and has four children. He loves traveling and lecturing on health care related issues, and reading and writing.
- Authentic Medicine (Science and Evidence Based)
- The practice of medicine with autonomy, excellence, distinction, compassion, and upholding the original Hippocratic Oath
- Having the best interests and well-being of our patients under all conditions
- The nobility and sanctity of human life
- The promotion and enrichment of the physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of human life
- The advancement of human potential
- The service of humanity regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or national origin
- The practice of medicine as a sacred trust to be held with honor, respect, and humility